What is the Kentucky Proud Incredible Food Show?
The Kentucky Proud Incredible Food Show is a one-day show that offers innovative cooking demonstrations, culinary seminars and The Marketplace with over 100 exhibitors sampling and selling their products. See local and regional chefs on site offering cooking tips and presentations. With our exciting line-up of presentations, speakers and exhibitors the 'Incredible Food Show' is sure to awaken your culinary senses and skills.
Where will it take place?
The Kentucky Proud Incredible Food Show will take place in the lower level of the Lexington Convention Center and Rupp Arena on Saturday, October 26, 2013, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Where do I park?
Parking is available for free in the High Street Lot across the street from Rupp Arena or in the Manchester Street Lot off Main Street. Click here for directions and more information about parking.
What does the General Admission ticket include?
- General Admission seat in the Ferguson Celebrity Kitchen Theatre located in Rupp Arena.
- Culinary seminars throughout the day by various presenters
- First 300 people through the door receive a full Kentucky Proud Breakfast.
- Cooking presentations on the Ale 8 One Kitchen Stage
- Access to The Marketplace for sampling and purchasing products
- Cookbook author meet & greets and signings
- Kid's Craft Café
- Kentucky Wineries area
- Quick Tips Booth and Restaurant Row
My company/business would like to participate in this event, who do I contact?
For information on becoming an exhibitor CLICK HERE or contact Theresa Lloyd at (859)233.4567 x3255 or email@example.com.
Where is the entrance for the show?
Entrance for the show is on the lower level of the Convention Center. Either through the Vine Street area, near the Food Court, or the Manchester Street parking lot entrance, at the West end of building. NO ENTRY FROM CONCOURSE LEVEL OF ARENA. HIGH STREET ENTRANCE CLOSED FOR THIS SHOW